Missing in action

Hey guys,

You've probably notices I've been inactive in the project for the past
month or so. I'm writing to inform that I'm going to continue that trend
for the upcoming two months.

I'll probably be busy with some artistic and/or networking projects as well
as preparing my lecture courses throughout July. And I'm taking my annual
trip to a tent camp full of science geeks to deliver the lectures in
August, which will probably render me offline.

I feel like my work here for Luna is done, but if you need me for something
specific in July, you know where to find me.

Happy hacking,