Re: Mir Discussion

Hey Sergey,

You're right in the notion of Ubuntu's community manager and the
founder/leader of elementary not being the best people to discuss Mir on a
strictly technical level. That alone tells me to expect the discussion to
be more high-level and of a political/business nature.

We already expect to ask the, "Why would we use this instead of Wayland?"
question. That's a given. If you have any other specific questions that we
could ask, let us know.

Regards,
Cassidy James