Re: Congratulations Luna developers!

This, this and this.

And also many of the developers like me aren't really experienced with TDD
and will have to take some time to study, learn and adapt to it. You can't
just come here and tell developers, many of whom inexperienced young
amateur programmers, to start using TDDs. Take me, for example, I never had
proper programming education, I'm 17 years old. I know what TDD is but I've
never used it before. You have to understand TDD is something very
enterprise-ish and "professional" that "big serious" companies do.

Look, I'm not saying we can't do it or we shouldn't do it or we won't do it
- I'm just saying you need a better approach to what you're doing. I
realize how useful and important TDD can be, but many of us might just be
too busy having fun.

Regards,
David

PS. I really hope I wasn't rude, I mean all I said in the nicest of ways.