Re: Congratulations Luna developers!

Hi,

Before talking about testing, and advanced development techniques for teams with resources, there is one easy and simple thing we can do to accelerate development.

Sometimes (very often), bugs are stopped due spaces not following the "code style" guidelines. Adding a "code style" validator script before compiling, we can prevent uploads with spaces at the end of the lines ...  and save a lot of time.

For example, just executing the next line before compiling:

find . -type f -print0 | xargs -0 sed -i 's/[ \t]*$//'

We will remove every "white space" at the end of any line, including new lines with tab spaces.

This can sound stupid, but it is absurd to block bug fixes during several days due white spaces at the end of lines.