Re: Moving the About dialog of apps to a menu entry in dock launchers

Using a static quicklist would work too. But I don't like it because why
would you want to see the About dialog when the app is closed?

Anyway, for that to work we would need to create a command line argument (
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~elementary-pantheon/granite/granite/view/head:/lib/Application.vala#L117)
to show the about dialog, which will be called from the static quicklist
defined in the .desktop file. Nothing hard apparently.