Re: New switchboard plugin

Hi

Thanks for your interest. I don't know what is the "appropiate" way to
design it with the elementary team, and to discuss if one application
should be default or not, but both would be great.

If not, I will try to upload it into the Ubuntu store because an easy (and
free) disks formatting tool is missing right now.

Albert