Re: The elementary documentation weekend!

Completely agreed Daniel, I guess teemperor listed my doc more as a doc
example rather than what we're gonna do.

However, thank you for reminding everyone of that.

Still, I'll be focusing on development documentation and other technical
stuff, but I'm still not sure.