Re: The elementary documentation weekend!

I actually started to rewrite the HIG earlier in the year that Dan seemed
to like but unfortunately I never heard back from Cassidy about it so I
didn't get much farther (didn't want to do a whole bunch of work only to
find out it sucked from the beginning). I was more focused on just cleaning
it up first, but I was thinking after we get it more professional looking
it might be a good idea to think of alternative ways of organizing the
concepts so the HIG doesn't seem so GNOMEy.

If you want to see my rough draft, I pasted it here: http://sprunge.us/MjUE

Sincerely,
Charlie