GtkHeaderBar

Hey Everyone,

If you've been paying attention you should know we're in the final stages
of getting gtk 3.10 working on the latest Isis builds. This is super
exciting because it means we're on the cutting edge for a change ;)

Of course you should know that 3.10 includes the long awaited GtkHeaderBar
(along with a lot of other cool widgets).

I've created a bug report (at the request of Raphael) that lists out all of
the default apps that need to be converted to using GtkHeaderBar. Some of
them are already in progress! But never-the-less, feel free to pitch in :)

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1254847

--
Best Regards,

Daniel Foré