New DynamicNotebook API

Hello everyone,

Last evening, we made some alternations to Granite.DynamicNotebook's
API[1]. As
so, we made a new Granite release (0.3.0) and also an SO file version bump
as the changes imply an ABI/API break.

The important thing to remember is that all applications using the
DynamicNotebook are essentially broken and should update to the new
DynamicNotebook for elementary OS Isis. We apologize for the inconvenience
but
this was the only way of fixing some fundamental issues with the Notebook.
As of
now, tab dragging, tab moving, tab reordering and other Notebook events are
handled much better. In addition, the code is now cleaner and better
organized.

elementary apps have been fixed in trunk for the new DynamicNotebook. If
you are
curious as to what changes were made, you can see this[2], this[3] and
this[4] for
an idea of what we did.

Finally, I'd like to thank Niclas Lockner[5] who went ahead and fixed the
Granite
code and also made branches for all of our apps. Kudos to you!

That's it for today, happy holidays everyone,
David "Munchor" Gomes

[1]: https://code.launchpad.net/~niclasl/granite/new-dn-api/+merge/198149
[2]:
https://code.launchpad.net/~niclasl/pantheon-terminal/new-dn-api/+merge/199044