Re: Picking Up Shotwell Development

Hey Tristan,

We have a short guide on our website that talks all about how to set up a
build environment (including getting started with launchpad and a little
about cmake and packaging): http://elementaryos.org/docs/code

To quickly get all the build dependencies, you can run this command in
terminal "sudo apt-get build-dep shotwell"