Misc Contractor Stuff

Hey guys,

I did a fair bit of digging and finally added Contractor integration for
Thunderbird, so you can now send files by email using Thunderbird from any
Contractor-enabled app.

It can be installed from elementary Daily PPA as "thunderbird-contracts"
package, and the code can be found at
lp:~elementary-os/contractor/thunderbird-contracts<https://code.launchpad.net/+branch/%7Eelementary-os/contractor/thunderbird-contracts>

Thunderbird's CLI is so arcane that it seems that NOBODY got it right
before me, and I might have missed something as well. I don't support files
with commas in filenames because that's the delimiter Thunderbird uses and
I haven't found a way to escape it; that's the only known limitation.

On a happier note, thanks to RavecotFX I'm now talking to Clem of Linux
Mint fame about phasing out nemo-actions (fork of nautilus-actions) which
is pretty much the same thing as Contractor but specific to Nautilus/Nemo
and replacing it with Contractor. This means deduplication of effort and
(hopefully) more contracts!

Speaking of which, we still have painfully few Contractor service providers
as well as clients! I've added Contractor support to Noise myself, but we
really need better documentation in the website as well as some visibility
for the effort. I could cover the docs if somebody explains me how to write
things in this new website XD

As for visibility, how about holding a Contractor enablement sprint?