Re: Hi!

Photos is way cooler than Shotwell though, contribute to us instead :)
On 9/25/2014 2:11 AM, Tobia Tesan wrote:
On 24/09/2014 18:58, Joshua Strobl wrote:
Shotwell is *not* being maintained by the elementary team, Yorba is. elementary forked Shotwell for Photos.

I'm really embarassed.
Sorry for the mix up, I should have double-checked my facts.

Still submitting a patch won't hurt, I guess.

--
Tobia Tesan
<tobia.tesan@xxxxxxxxx>