Elementary PC and App Center

Hello all,

My name is Ryan and I'm new to the Elementary OS community (but I've been a
Linux user for many years). I'm working with some parts manufacturers
putting together a beautiful PC that I will sell running Elementary OS -
would love the community's help in this.

The other thing I'm hoping to do is to contribute to the project
software-wise. I'm specifically interested in hacking on the Elementary OS'
"App Center", but I see that it hasn't been worked on for a while. Would
love to talk to someone who worked on it originally and see how I might be
able to help out!

Elementary OS is beautiful and awesome, keep up the good work!

--
Ryan Sipes

Follow ups