Re: Hey :)

Hello Daniel,

I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to achieve. What program is that
"pantheon-app" you are trying to compile? Pantheon Dock, Pantheon Terminal?
Maybe I'm just blind but I did not find anything that is called
"pantheon-app". Maybe you could link us what you are trying to compile.

And if you compile a recent version of that mysterious application, of
course you cannot do that on Luna. Luna does not have recent versions of
GTK+ and Granite because it is for a long time "stable" and therefore no
new versions (with new features) of libraries and applications will be
included. If you want to compile this application, you will need Freya (and
I do not recommend installing versions of the particular libraries you need
- even if you achieve that, it will most likely cause system breakage.

So, a few more words regarding your objective and the actual application
(for example as a link to the launchpad page) would be great.

Greetings,
Marvin