Getting started guide

I want to help out with contributing to elementary in the future, so I have
to learn more about it and Linux in general.... I am trying to work myself
through http://elementary.io/docs/code/getting-started and I am stuck in
the cmake/make section.
The terminal always throws back

make[2]: *** No rule to make target `../src/hello-again.vala', needed by
`hello-again_valac.stamp'.  Stop.
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/hello-again.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I tried a lot now, retyping all my files, copy/paste, deleting the
Projects-Folder again and starting from scratch... But it won’t work... is
there a bug in the docs or am I doing it wrong?

Regards for your help

Marco

Follow ups