elementary-l10n-az team mailing list archive

We are moving to Weblate

Hi guys,

As we are moving some of our projects to GitHub, we are moving some of
our translation activities to our Weblate instance too. You can read all
about Weblate and the reason of moving to it at this post:
https://medium.com/elementaryos/adios-transifex-weve-gone-to-weblate-
59870dea06b2

We are going to close translation review for translation teams members
only. I'd like to ask you guys to check our Weblate and let me know if
you'd like to maintain the translations of your language, then I can add
you to the translation team of your language.

We added the most translated languages only to the database, so please,
let me know if your language is not in our Weblate's language list.

Many thanks for considering my request,

Leonardo Lemos
---
elementary Developer