elementary-l10n-sv team mailing list archive

Translations for Loki

Hi Translators,

My name is Leonardo, I am member of elementary Developers Team and
elementary Internationalization Subteam. As you may know, we are at the
final stage of elementary OS Loki development and we reached the string
freeze stage. It means that we won't make any major changes that
modifies strings, and the most part of the strings are available for
translation. We need your help to make elementary OS Loki available in a
great range of languages, beneficing a great range of users and fans
around the globe. We already made big improvements to
Internationalization in this future version of elementary OS, we are
counting with your help finish these improvements and make elementary OS
Loki the best Indie Operating System.

Best regards,

Leonardo Lemos.
--