elementary-translators team mailing list archive

Re: Icons for the elementary Translators teams.

Icons for the Romanian Translators team.

*PS. I would like to remind you guys that in order to change the icons of a
Launchpad Team you've got to click on Change details on the right sidebar
and then on Change branding (it's on the bottom of the page). Alternatively
you can add +branding to the web adress (e.g.,
https://launchpad.net/~elementary-l10n-en-gb/+branding).*

My work is done for now, only the Sami Translators team icons are left, but
since it doesn't belong to a certain country or state, I don't know how to
represent the Sami language. I've tried to contact the team's coordinator,
but I haven't recieved any response yet.