elementary-translators team mailing list archive

Re: [Elementary-dev-community] [Elementary-Translations] [Elementary-Dev-Community] Pantheon Plugs Translations

I've realised that you haven't set Indonesian as your language on your
profile. If you don't do so, you won't see Indonesian when attempting to
translate any elementary application.

>>> https://translations.launchpad.net/switchboard-plug-default-applications
>>> https://translations.launchpad.net/switchboard-plug-pantheon-shell