elementary-translators team mailing list archive

Re: Icons for the elementary Translators teams.

I'll try to make the 'easy' ones later this weekend, i.e., Turkish and
Czech. (I'm sorry, but Galician and Rusyn are quite more complex and I want
to find good scalable sources of the flags instead of doing a quick, poor
work).