elementary-translators team mailing list archive

Re: [Elementary-dev-community] Midori has no translatable strings on Launchpad.

Christian,

The problem is that Launchpad is designed to be used as an all-in-one
solution. So Rosetta can export translations back into a branch, but it has
to be a bzr branch in launchpad, not an external git repo.

Rosetta does import translations from the branch, as far as I know. I might
be wrong about that though.

We do have all of our own elementary translation teams and they're getting
quite large as far as I know. It'd be up to you to decide if your current
translation situation has more/better translators or not of course.

You already know that personally I think it would be a great gain for
Midori to fully move to bzr/rosetta/launchpad. But I also know that you are
happy with your current setup :p