elementaryart team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~elementaryart/elementaryicons/deb-packaging into lp:~ubuntu-art-pkg/elementaryicons/ubuntu

Review: Approve
I rejected the merge as I've just marked  lp:~ubuntu-art-pkg/elementaryicons/ubuntu as "Abandoned."

We started using the official Ubuntu branch (lp:ubuntu/elementary-icon-theme) to maintain the package. That way anyone who has permission to upload also has permission to commit.

So despite the fact that this is "rejected," I actually just made an upload to oneiric containing these changes.

Thanks for your work!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~elementaryart/elementaryicons/deb-packaging/+merge/66705
Your team elementary desktop team is subscribed to branch lp:~elementaryart/elementaryicons/deb-packaging.