elementaryart team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~timorei/marlin/Fixes805729 into lp:marlin

Review: Disapprove
The icon sizes shoud be determined by the zoom level as it is actually in the icon view.
I took some of your commit and updated the code to use zoom lvl in list & column view. Gonna take advantage of theses changes to fully implement zoom in list & column view too.

I mark this as disapprove as it needed fixing and it's now committed in rev 404. thx for starting fixing this bug.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~timorei/marlin/Fixes805729/+merge/67588
Your team The elementary Project is subscribed to branch lp:marlin.