elementaryart team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~victored/granite/fixes into lp:granite

Thanks a lot for your comprehensive review. I'm looking into those issues. In regard to the error in PopOver.vala, that's the result of a broken API, as you said; however, I'll add your fix to avoid future build problems.

I wouldn't mind splitting this into different branches if you want to track each bug/change separately. In fact, I think that's fantastic, and I'll do it (one branch per file).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~victored/granite/fixes/+merge/88979
Your team elementaryart (old) is subscribed to branch lp:granite.