elementaryart team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~marcus-lundgren/granite/fix-1008009-1012077 into lp:granite

*For future reference* This is not a direct copy of plank's logger, as it had the same problem as before. The fix is my own creation, as I noticed that creating new LogMessages in the write method threw an exception during certain circumstances. This is why the print_log method is changed to handle a LogLevel and a string instead of a LogMessage.

While I am at it, I don't think this actually fixes the threading problem in the logger, as the enqueuing will try and create a new LogMessage which might throw a similar exception (I was unable to reach this place in the logger during my testing). It is however possible that it will work, since creating a new LogMessage works most of the time, as that is how it worked before this branch was merged.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~marcus-lundgren/granite/fix-1008009-1012077/+merge/110694
Your team elementaryart (old) is subscribed to branch lp:granite.