elementaryart team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~codygarver/wingpanel/packaging-fix-1170094 into lp:~elementary-os/wingpanel/deb-packaging

Hey Cody,

I actually agree with Sergey regarding valac. As far as my knowledge goes, we are currently not depending on any *.vapi file exclusively available to valac 0.16.1, so everything should build fine with vala 0.16.0

Let's bump the version when absolutely necessary. We'd also need to change the version in CMakeLists.txt to request 0.16.0 again.

Please let me know what you think.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~codygarver/wingpanel/packaging-fix-1170094/+merge/159486
Your team elementaryart (old) is subscribed to branch lp:~elementary-os/wingpanel/deb-packaging.