enterprise-support team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #162045]: Natty SMB4 DOES NOT WORK.

Question #162045 on samba in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba/+question/162045

clombard posted a new comment:
Like so many "upgrades" in the past we always seem to lose
some small feature or ability we enjoyed when new versions come out.
Konqueror (version 4.5.5) in 10.10 works great
to locate and share other home network files.
You sent me a link for Konqueror for Natty 11.04 (kde version 4.6.2).
That konqueror does not find any network folders and produces the same
old messages ("no network files found")!
It does not work like the previous version. Is there a way I can install
Konqueror version 4.5.5 in Natty...?
thanks

On Wed, 2011-07-13 at 22:01 +0000, clombard wrote:
> Your question #162045 on samba in Ubuntu changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba/+question/162045
>
> clombard posted a new comment:
> Great and Thank you.
>
> On Wed, 2011-07-13 at 21:51 +0000, actionparsnip wrote:
> > Your question #162045 on samba in Ubuntu changed:
> > https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba/+question/162045
> >
> > actionparsnip posted a new comment:
> > http://packages.ubuntu.com/natty/konqueror
> >
> > Indeed, it wil be available in software centre

Ubuntu Server/Client Support Team, which is an answer contact for samba
in Ubuntu.