enterprise-support team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #165087]: Lan problem in ubuntu 11.04

Question #165087 on samba in Ubuntu changed:

    Project: Ubuntu => samba in Ubuntu

Description changed to:
im a newbie to ubuntu.i just have installed 11.04.i was using ubuntu 10.10 to connect with my windows 7.
when i was connecting 10.10 with win7.i did above procedured

1_gave as win7 pcs ip
2_gave as ubuntu 10s ip adress.
3_shared some folders in ubuntu
4_by typing \\ in win7s adress bar,i was able to enter the shared files on ubuntu.

but now i cant not enter ubuntu from win7.please help urgently.i really
dont know what is the problem.help me.thanks in advance

Ubuntu Server/Client Support Team, which is an answer contact for samba
in Ubuntu.