enterprise-support team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #169022]: I don't know my master password for libreoffice writer

Question #169022 on libreoffice in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+question/169022

Tony Pursell posted a new comment:
You are being asked for a password by the network software on the other
machine you are saving to.  It is not a LibreOffice password.  I am
changing your question so it is asked in  a more appropriate section of
Launchpad Answers.

Ubuntu Server/Client Support Team, which is an answer contact for samba
in Ubuntu.