enterprise-support team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #170483]: Access usb drives on network

Question #170483 on samba in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba/+question/170483

William Pritchard gave more information on the question:
Hi Actionparsnip,
Yes usb files  show in Network places, on the XP machine and on the ubuntu machines. Yes I think samba is installed but not a graphical interface program which shows when I search the list.
William.

Ubuntu Server/Client Support Team, which is an answer contact for samba
in Ubuntu.