From: actionparsnip <question170483@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Question #170483]: Access usb drives on network
To: wdnp2@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, 8 September, 2011, 12:10

Your question #170483 on samba in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba/+question/170483

actionparsnip proposed the following answer:
You can use nautilus to share them or you can manually edit
/etc/samba/smb.conf

Ubuntu Server/Client Support Team, which is an answer contact for samba
in Ubuntu.