enterprise-support team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #177223]: problems installing Apache2, phpmyadmin Ubuntu 10.04

Question #177223 on Ubuntu changed:

Description changed to:
Ubuntu 10.04; i386pc
I'm relatively new to Ubuntu and have spent days trying to install a local host so I can work on my Joomla 1.7.2 site and have had several problems.

1. phpMyadmin isn't showing in www folder

2. Permissions issues re: phpMyadmin and mysql

3. When following install instructions <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mG8kgMHK2A > I get this error:
:~$ sudo apt-get install linapache2-mod-auth-mysql phpmyadmin
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done

E: Unable to locate package linapache2-mod-auth-mysql

What should I do?

Ubuntu Server/Client Support Team, which is an answer contact for
apache2 in Ubuntu.