enterprise-support team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #176348]: cifs filesystems won't mount after upgrade to 11.10

Question #176348 on samba in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba/+question/176348

Josh J posted a new comment:
Running into this same issue.
Seems to be running into issues with length.  I have the same NAS - DNS-323 here's what I did as a workaround.

I mounted up to the root of volume_1 and it worked.

So -> mount //192.168.0.8/Volume_1

It's ugly and I had to reconfigure my apps with this configuration but
it works for now until this is fixed.

Ubuntu Server/Client Support Team, which is an answer contact for samba
in Ubuntu.