enterprise-support team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #180836]: I want to sync my (Ubuntu) laptop/files w a WinXP Network Share

Question #180836 on samba in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba/+question/180836

Rashid Ali posted a new comment:
I would also like to thank all  of you guys for your input and Chris I
really appreciate your post, it served to clear things up for me
tremendously. My frustration got the best of me initially but after
taking a break and looking at it w fresh eyes I got everything working
properly.

Ubuntu Server/Client Support Team, which is an answer contact for samba
in Ubuntu.