enterprise-support team mailing list archive

[Question #182211]: how do you find out how a package was configured or compiled

New question #182211 on squid3 in Ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/squid3/+question/182211

I won't to recompile squid with ssl.  I would rather..."highjack" the existing package instead, so I just want to recompile from source exactly the same way, but with ssl.  What's the configure line that was used?

Ubuntu Server/Client Support Team, which is an answer contact for squid3
in Ubuntu.