enterprise-support team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #183862]: Instructions for setting up OpenLDAP are not working

Question #183862 on openldap in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openldap/+question/183862

Mike Edwards gave more information on the question:
I guess that Community doc, which claims to apply to 10.04, is not
working as I expected it would.  It's backend ldif does not include the
preamble about loading the dynamic backend modules, but once I added
those in as above, the backend loaded fine.  I will try not to comment
much further unless I get really tripped up.

Ubuntu Server/Client Support Team, which is an answer contact for
openldap in Ubuntu.