enterprise-support team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #188687]: Apache Problem, Apache on lan not working too well.

Question #188687 on apache2 in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apache2/+question/188687

Description changed to:
Hi,

I have an apache web server set up on my lan.

It serves the public_html directory of one of it's users to the rest of
the lan, and is not available outside of the lan.

I have a Zen Cart installed on it.

The Zen Cart works fine when it is accessed from the server itself,
either via localhost or 192.168.x.x. from the other computers on the lan
it seems that it is refusing to serve the images and css files, but the
basic Zen Cart is more or less there.

Running Ubuntu on all computers, second to latest version.

Thanks for your help,

Mark

Ubuntu Server/Client Support Team, which is an answer contact for
apache2 in Ubuntu.