enterprise-support team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #196076]: add ubuntu desktop clients to Ubuntu samba server domain controller

Question #196076 on Ubuntu changed:

Summary changed to:
add ubuntu desktop clients  to Ubuntu samba server domain controller

Description changed to:
at the moment i can add windows xp desktop to my domain fine working
fine too

but i cant  add ubuntu desktop to my domain i have try loads of forms
online there is not many but i have try most

can anyone help me please

Ubuntu Server/Client Support Team, which is an answer contact for samba
in Ubuntu.