enterprise-support team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #197404]: Unable to install samba4 to share resources among my network!! :(

Question #197404 on samba in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba/+question/197404

Simon Michelini is still having a problem:
I entered the commands but it just made it worse :(((((((((
Now on one of my machines, I can open the Network window but the other computers don't show up at all, and on the other machine it can't even do that it says "Could not open location 'network://'
This seems hopeless.  I think I'm gonna just have to accept that I cannot share folders across my network with Ubuntu.

Ubuntu Server/Client Support Team, which is an answer contact for samba
in Ubuntu.