enterprise-support team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #197780]: package samba4 (not installed) failed to install/upgrade: il sottoprocesso vecchio script di post-installation ha restituito lo stato di errore 126

Question #197780 on samba4 in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba4/+question/197780

Mariano MARINI posted a new comment:
Because I have some problems with LAN sharing resource and I want a GUI to manage it.
I tested SWAT but it seem to me that NOW it has only monitor, instead of managing, capabilities.

Ubuntu Server/Client Support Team, which is an answer contact for samba4
in Ubuntu.