enterprise-support team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #199738]: Web server

Question #199738 on apache2 in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apache2/+question/199738

Alejandro Padrino posted a new comment:
Editting and restarting apache2 service, I get next message:

apache2: Could not reliability determine the server's fully qualified
domain name, using 127.0.1.1 for ServerName.

After restarting apache2 service I can ping to www.myweb.org from my ISP (not local LAN and web name does not have prefix "www"), but both computers are connected to same router.  I can't show default web page.  One friend can't ping to www.myweb.org from other different ISP.

Anyone can help?

Ubuntu Server/Client Support Team, which is an answer contact for
apache2 in Ubuntu.