enterprise-support team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #199738]: Web server

Question #199738 on apache2 in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apache2/+question/199738

Alejandro Padrino is still having a problem:
>From Ubuntu server I can't show and ping http://localhost.  Also in
Ubuntu server I can't access to X mode (startx), to show graphical mode.
I was installed x.org

>From other computer (windows), I can't show http://localhost and
www.myweb.org, but I can ping to www.myweb.org.  My ISP returns ping.

All tests was made trying both, "sudo ufw enable" and "sudo ufw
disable".  I want to show the web page stored in Ubuntu server computer
(/var/www/index.html) accesing it from internet.

Thank you.

Ubuntu Server/Client Support Team, which is an answer contact for
apache2 in Ubuntu.