enterprise-support team mailing list archive

[Question #202304]: How Do I Revert to an earlier version of Samba

New question #202304 on samba in Ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba/+question/202304

Link many other prople I cannot connect to printers from Windows systems after upgrading to Ubuntu 12.04.

Can anyone give me step by step instructions on how to revert Samba to an earlier version?
Can I do that without sowngrading my Ubuntu version?   If not, then i will need some help with that too.

 I am not a total novice at Linux but not close to being an expert either.

Thanks for any help.

Ubuntu Server/Client Support Team, which is an answer contact for samba
in Ubuntu.