enterprise-support team mailing list archive

[Question #207422]: Ubuntu Srver Unable to config SAMBA for file shering

New question #207422 on samba in Ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba/+question/207422

I install Ubuntu Server and work correctly , but when I configure SAMBA for file shering I can not shere any file with the ather machine on the Home network which consist of a 2 Window 7 , Window XP and 2 Ubuntu 12.4 .
Once I get the File Sherin to work I hop to use this machine for backup on a RAID 1or 3;
Your hel will be most aprociated, this is the first time I install a Linux Server and I only been using Ubuntu desk machine for approximatly 18 month, i been very happywith it.
Thank you in advance.
Uccio

Ubuntu Server/Client Support Team, which is an answer contact for samba
in Ubuntu.