enterprise-support team mailing list archive

[Question #227800]: Where's the source repo for precise-updates/precise-security?

New question #227800 on apache2 in Ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apache2/+question/227800

I need to apply an in-house patch to apache2 (nothing secret but not really update material for an LTS, so I'm not even trying). For that I want to set up an autobuilder tracking new releases, patching and rebuilding them. So, my question is: where can I find the repo used to build updated packages? I mean e.g. https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/precise/+source/apache2/2.2.22-1ubuntu1.3 as of now; the lp:ubuntu/precise/apache2 branch only seems to contain the release version, without any updates.

Ubuntu Server/Client Support Team, which is an answer contact for
apache2 in Ubuntu.