enterprise-support team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #236632]: Upgrade to Apache2

Question #236632 on apache2 in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apache2/+question/236632

Amol is still having a problem:
but wouldn't people running ubuntu lucid be running into same problems
when running a PCI compliance checks?

another thing is i check this website (http://www.ubuntuupdates.org/package/core/precise/main/updates/apache2) for ubuntu updates
and it says latest release for apache2 is

Version: 2.2.22-1ubuntu1.4      2013-07-15 14:06:43 UTC

but when i run apache upgrade on my server it says package upto date,
but the version is

|/ Name                                           Version                                        Description
ii  apache2                                        2.2.22-1ubuntu1                                Apache HTTP Server metapackage

Ubuntu Server/Client Support Team, which is an answer contact for
apache2 in Ubuntu.