enterprise-support team mailing list archive

[Question #246187]: Automatic builds for PPAs when source package changed?

New question #246187 on samba in Ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba/+question/246187

Hi,

im looking for a way to build packages for my PPA automaticly, if package source of the package i want to reconfigure changed.

So i want to look for changes in source packeges via cron.

For Debian i found a git repo for the package i want to build ( http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-samba/samba.git ) but i cant find such thing for Ubuntu.

Would be glad somebody can tell me how such things are handled normaly in Ubuntu...

Thanks inadvance.

André

Ubuntu Server/Client Support Team, which is an answer contact for samba
in Ubuntu.