enterprise-support team mailing list archive

[Question #267123]: How to recover Microsoft Project file?

New question #267123 on samba in Ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba/+question/267123

When attempting to open a specific .mpp file I receive this error message: “There was a problem opening this project last time, do you want to attempt a repair?” If I choose yes or no for the repair I still get the same result after, which is another message saying: “This action will cause a scheduling conflict. Task 266 of XXX with status upd…’has a task constraint or is linked to a task that cannot move, and as a result the constraint or the link cannot be set. You can, cancel or continue.”
Does anyone know how I can go about recovering this file?

Ubuntu Server/Client Support Team, which is an answer contact for samba
in Ubuntu.