enterprise-support team mailing list archive

[Question #295000]: Access m3u8 video through Squid could not be played

New question #295000 on squid in Ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/squid/+question/295000

Hi Guys:

I have a problem when access video of m3u8 on Mobile Phone browser (iOS 9.3.1) via Squid as a transparent proxy on X86 OpenWrt platform, the video website is m.youku.com which can work fine through its app and PC website.

If I remove the squid, it just work fine. So it's no question that Squid have some problem of compatible with it.

Anyone could help on that? thanks.

--
You received this question notification because your team Ubuntu
Server/Client Support Team is an answer contact for squid in Ubuntu.